ISEE instructor Terri K. shows you how to find …
Contact us for in-person and online tutoring for students of all ages.
The Prepped and Polished Podcast is an educational and inspirational show that offers tutoring and test prep tips as well as interviews with celebrities and leaders in education. It is hosted by Alexis Avila, founder of Prepped and Polished LLC, a tutoring and test prep firm for K-college.
Terri Karol answers 9 frequently asked questions about the New SAT.
Our tutoring tips series continues right now with 9 Frequently Asked Questions About the New SAT.
Enjoy, Thanks for Listening and remember at The Prepped and Polished Podcast, We Empower You to Take Control of Your Education!
What was your biggest takeaway from this podcast? Do you have any other questions for Terri ?
Post your tips/comments below.
Subscribe to our Blog Feed
Become a Fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
SAT Instructor Terri Karol of Prepped & Polished answers 8 FAQs and one bonus Q and A about the New redesigned SAT in 2016.
1. When will the redesigned SAT be given for the first time?
2. Is the PSAT changing and WHEN will that test be offered?
3. In spring 2016, can students take both the current SAT and the redesigned SAT to determine which score is higher?
4. WHY is College Board making changes to the current SAT?
5. HOW is the SAT changing?
6. HOW will the SAT scores change?
7. How will colleges compare scores on the redesigned SAT to scores on the current SAT?
8. How will the redesigned SAT help colleges to make admission decisions?
9. Will the 2016 exam be harder or easier than the current SAT?
Are you taking the New SAT Test? Any follow up qs about the SAT changes?